Monday 10 October 2011

Hello, Everyone :D

Hello, everyone. I've been a long time lurker of the blogging world for 3 or so years now and finally I've made an account. I'm actually a little nervous since I have never made a blog. But what better time to join since it's one day shy of my 18th birthday!

As for the "about me" section, well, I suck at those. I do love cooking, sketching/painting, music (music = life), business, commerce and  I have a huge anime/manga, kpop addiction;)
Especially super junior, Big Bang, 2NE1 and SNSD! :)

What i hope you can get from this blog is pure fun and enjoyment! I hope it makes u smile and your day that much more specail!. I have alot of ideas of what i want this blog to have, mainly I want it to contain ACCURATE reviews of regular products that everyone uses, so u guys can make informed decisions and get the right product for you!

Anyway that is all for my first entry, see you all next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment